2/17/2015

Elegantees: A Dress That Gives Back

Sex trafficking is a very personal issue for me.  Ever since I watched the Whistle Blower with my parents, rape and sex trafficking have horrified me even more than they did before.  I guess I never quite understood (granted I was 13 at the time) just how bad it really was and that movie was an eye opener.  From that point forward I have made it a mission to seek out companies and agencies that work to help free innocent people from one of the most gruesome forms of human trafficking.

This is where Elegantees comes along.  I have been a huge fan of Punjammies since their start and I wanted to know if there were other companies out there like them.  Shortly after I instagrammed a picture of some of my favorite Punjammie's for Valentine's Day, I got a comment from Elegantees Instagram account and I immediately got on to check out their company.  I was so excited to find out that they too were dedicated to freeing people from the sex trade and I knew I had to feature one of their great pieces of clothing.
 
The dress I chose to model is the Roshani dress in royal purple.  The color, coincidentally, perfectly matches my Hunter Boots, so it was just meant to be haha!

What I really love about this dress, though, is a) it has pockets b) it is incredibly comfortable and c) it looks adorable on!  I definitely recommend it if you are looking into purchasing from Elegantees.  Plus they have two other colors, as well, that are just as gorgeous!

Have you heard of Elegantees before?  What are some of your favorite companies that give back?


9 comments:

  1. I love that they are a company with a mission. That dress is beautiful and that color is lovely on you!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that's such a great cause! I'm so glad that you introduce companies like this to people who might not know about them. The dress looks great on you, love the color.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look incredible in that dress and part of the impact comes from the mission of the company. Congratulations on being a thinking, compassionate young woman. R

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, that's really amazing! The dress is beautiful, but knowing the company's mission just makes it that much better!
    xx, Mikkaela

    ReplyDelete
  5. So awesome! I am loving this outfit- the dress looks stunning on you.

    http://thepreppysisters.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hunter, you look so cute in this dress and I'm so glad you are showing support for such an important problem! I'm totally going to go check out Elegantees :)

    Eliza
    www.elizasramblings.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love supporting companies who give their proceeds to help out other people, especially human trafficking. It's such a horrible life for those women & anything we can do to help is so important & this way, we get a super cute dress too!

    xoxo, SS

    The Southern Stylista

    ReplyDelete
  8. So great when you can shop and represent a great cause at the same time, this looks too cute on you!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...