8/24/2015

OMG School!


Uhm, I leave for NYC in literally three days... is that not crazy?!?!  That said, I have so many mixed feelings about leaving for school.  I am super excited, but at the same time incredibly scared.

Everything I know is where I've grown up including my family, my best friend, and Seth.  The thought of being without them is so weird and unnerving that I have cried a lot over the past few days.  The unknown is terrifying and I keep asking myself, will Seth and I stay together? Will my career as an actress really work out?  I don't know, but that is okay.

For my acting school, I had a few books I needed to read before class and one really spoke to me-- Comfortable with Uncertainty by Pema Chondron.  Pema's book is all about accepting the uncertainty of life, enjoying everything that comes your way, and staying positive in the face of panic and fear.  It is such a great read and really has helped me get through my fears of leaving.

Here's to new adventures in NYC!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...