3/25/2015

All About Hats

The only hat I have ever worn is my Vineyard Vines baseball cap, however, I think working at Anthropologie is changing that.  During the winter months, many of the Anthro girls wore cute, floppy, felt hats, which I loved, but never ended up investing in.  Now that it is spring, floppy hats are back, and I am falling in love.  We have a few styles in the store that I am obsessed with and may end up investing in...




 I absolutely love the bottom two hats!  The one on the right reminds me of Audrey Hepburn in Breakfast at Tiffanys and I love the beachy feel of the hat to the left-- both would be perfect for the spring and summer!

You can find all of Anthro's hats here!

What is your favorite spring hat?  Does anyone else love Anthro's hat selection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...