3/11/2015

My Favorite Colors for Spring

Spring is finally here in Cincinnati and I couldn't be more happy.  It is so nice to ditch my winter coat and begin to wear sandals and, dare I say, shorts!  Anyway, this weather is so nice and it is great to know that spring and warmer weather is headed my way.  With that warmer come some wonderful new hues, which I can't wait to wear!  Here are a few of my favorite spring colors!


Light Blue: Swing Dress/Shiloh Top (a fun twist on the classic navy and white striped tee!)

Anthro is really focused on lighter, neutral colors for spring, so I have been obsessing over all the wonderful whites and tans we have in store.  I am especially happy with the Lace dress featured above and the fun take on the classic striped shirt-- I own it and I love it so much!

What colors are you loving for spring?  Anyone else super excited spring is coming?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...