3/16/2015

Friday the 13th...

I tell you, I have never had issues with Friday the 13th until this year and man was it weird.  It seems like it was just one thing after another that night that was out of the ordinary, but it was a good night nonetheless haha!
If you know me, then you know I don't go out a whole lot.  I mean I hang out with people, but I'm not super adventurous in my choices.  Going out for me usually means the movies, dinner, or just hanging out at someone's house; however, on Friday I actually went out and it was so much fun!!

A few of my friends and I decided to go bowling, which I haven't done in like four or five years, and I actually didn't do too bad either haha.  It was really just so great to get out with everyone though and I really hope we are able to go out a few more times before we all go off to college next year-- I can't believe I just wrote that, I mean seriously college?!?!

Anyway, sometimes you just need to take a night out with friends to get away from all the stress!

How was your Friday the 13th?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...