3/30/2015

Some Super, Amazing, Exciting News

Sorry I haven't been posting much lately, but everything has been so crazy; however, I think I will be able to start getting on more because most everything is all figured out now!  Oh and one little thing more...

I GOT INTO NYU!!!!

I am so excited to share this great news with all of you!  As many of you know, NYU is my dream school and I got accepted into Tisch's Theatre program, which is beyond amazing!  I am hoping everything works out-- we still need to figure out financial aid-- but things are looking up and I have my fingers double crossed!  I will give you more updates when I know about my choice :)

Any exciting news from you lately?  Anyone else find out college decisions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...