1/25/2016

Exciting News

So, I have some very exciting news for you today... I got a new job!!!  I usually don't like to talk about stuff like this on here, but I really wanted to share more about the company I will be working for: Canvas Home.  They are absolutely fantastic and they are a fair trade company, which is just what I was looking for. 

 via
 
Canvas was started back in 2008 by Andrew Corrie, who took inspiration from his childhood home and British heritage.  This resulted in a gorgeous pastel color pallette and simple, yet eloquent designs.  Although Canvas is labelled as a home goods store, they really focus on the table.  Corrie believes it is a big part of our day and we should have dishware that celebrates that.

Right now there are several main collections at Canvas, my personal favorite being Dauville.  Each collection has its own personality, yet is totally universal.  There is something for everyone and that is truly a feat.

Along with their great dishware, Canvas has beautiful furniture pieces-- all made using sustainable resources-- fun treats that make great housewarming gifts, and beautiful home decor!  I personally love the simple stone washed linen pillows.

Have you heard of Canvas Home before?  

P.S. They have a great winter sale going on right now AND you can find out more about the company here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...