1/17/2014

Five on Friday

I honestly love writing these posts every week.  I think it really helps catch everyone up on what I have been up to, plus I am able to show people some of the little inspirations of my week! 

 

1. This TedxTalk by Sam Berns.  He struggled with a rare disease called Progeria and recently passed away.  I think his philosophy on life is so inspiring and something we should live by every day.

2. This pillow from Preppy Printshop! 

3. Home Inspiration.


4. Missing NYC.  I cannot wait to go back (senior trip?).

5. Most importantly, I am thankful/loving my boyfriend, as always haha.  He has been here for me through this especially stressful week and I just can't thank him enough!
 
What are you loving this week?
 
 

3 comments:

  1. LOVE that TED Talk, so inspiring!

    http://butterfliesandballerinas.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love TED Talk! Great five on friday Hunter!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashleys preppy print shop just keeps getting better and better! Have a great weekend girly!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...