1/04/2014

My Favorite Characters

via
1. Holly Golightly: I love this character because she is so personable for me, as most NYC characters are.  I love her strength as a person and how she is able to find true love, despite her greatest inner fears; also, I am a die hard Audrey Hepburn fan, so I pretty much love all of her characters!

 via
2. Carrie Bradshaw:  Once again, another NYC girl that I absolutely adore!  Even though it is a script, I love the way she writes; it is so inspiring and so, so true, and, as a plus, she has a killer sense of fashion!

3. Charlotte York: Last, but certainly not least, I adore Charlotte York!  She is so sweet and has a great classic style that I love; even though she has a failed marriage, she is able to pick herself up and she learns to become a strong woman!

Who are your favorite characters?
 
 

10 comments:

  1. I love all of these women too!
    -Charlotte
    thecharismaticprepster.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  2. Charlotte is a great character and as you shared she has a failed marriage. Then along comes Harry and Charlotte's character becomes even more likeable. Charlotte is able to look at what is really important in a relationship. Happy New Year, Hunter. Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  3. Charlotte is a great character. After she is divorced she meets Harry she learns the true meaning of love....that what's on the inside is what counts. Happy New Year, Hunter. Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I love all of these characters!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You can never go wrong with Carrie Bradshaw!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Charlotte York she is not only my fashion inspiration, but my classy inspiration. I hope to one day be the Charlotte York (of Boston).

    Amy
    http://xchampagnepearls.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. I loved Charlotte, especially as her character evolved over the course of the series!

    Ashley | History in High Heels

    ReplyDelete
  8. Charlotte is my favorite from their group and who doesn't love Holly G! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm relatively new to your blog … I LOVE it!! My favorite character would have to be Blair Waldorf. She is complete and utter perfection.

    xo, Kira
    apairochicpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I've always had an obsession with Charlotte :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...