1/09/2014

These Sunnies

When Jason and I were in Anthropologie on Tuesday, I got a chance to check out a couple other items in the store as well!  One piece I cannot get out of my head is a beautiful pair of sunglasses they have currently.  They are tortoiseshell with cobalt blue sides and I love them!  They actually remind me of Caitlin's, from Southern Curls and Pearls, sunglasses she sports in her "meet me" picture.  They are to die for


Aren't they just gorgeous? What are your perfect sunnies?
  
 

9 comments:

  1. I really like those sunglasses! Cute find!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. These remind me of the Karen Walker no.1s, which I am currently obsessed with, so I will have to go try these on!

    Ashley | History in High Heels

    ReplyDelete
  3. They're adorable! I saw a similar pair with pink sides (I think!) about a year ago! That seems to be when they hit it big in the blogging world!

    classystateofmind.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm obsessed with those sunglasses. I wish we had an Anthropology near me!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those are cute! I have a problem with sunglasses, I always find ones I like! May have to check these out.

    bmorepreppy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those sunnies! I'm pretty obsessed with sunglasses and I can't wait for spring/summer to buy some more pretty sunnies and wear them!

    XOXO, Kate

    seersuckerandstripes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. My boyfriend's sister has those, and I swear that frame looks good on every face shape! My favorites are my classic tortoise Raybans!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I got my favorite pair of cateye sunnies from Anthropologie last summer and I've been in love ever since! Love these too!

    Emily,
    shesgotclassandsass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. those are beyond adorable!

    xo, Kira
    apairofchicpearls.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...