1/31/2014

A Month in Pictures

At the beginning of this year Grace, from Preppy on the West Coast, and I decided to do an end of the month "monthly favorites/inspiration" post.  For this month we thought we would share our favorite January Instagram photos!
Some of my favorites from this month include...

1. The arctic vortex; well it wasn't my favorite thing in January, but it was definitely a major part of this month for all of us.

2. My Mary Green sleep mask, which I absolutely love!

3. My #MyRealSelfie that I shared and wrote about here.

4. My sweet little Gracie, who never fails to make my day

5. I won a giveaway on TCP, which was absolutely amazing and I am so happy for the win!

What are your favorite memories from this month?
    

5 comments:

  1. Gracie reminds me of my sweet Ophelia! Also I cannot believe it't the end of January, crazy! I think my highlight of the month was starting the semester. I am such a nerd, I love school.

    Ashley | History in High Heels

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved your #myrealselfie post :)

    To be honest... 100% of my pictures on instagram and twitter (and my blog pic) are #nomakeup selfies haha. I'm not a huge makeup wearer, but I know that for people who are used to wearing makeup, it's hard. I'm so glad you did that post!

    AJ | TheAJMinute

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gracie is too presh, such a chubby kitty! Have a great weekend Hunter!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just nominated you for The Sunshine Award, here's the info http://loriscreativity.blogspot.com/2014/01/the-sunshine-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun idea! That sleep mask is too cute!

    Constance || Prep Northwest

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...