4/01/2015

Dorm Goodies

Now that I am finally figuring out college, my mom and I have moved on to the more fun part of things-- decorating!  We have been looking for a few little things here and there that we think I will need for my dorm!  This includes a comforter, new sheets, a pillow case, probably some utensils, towels and so much more.  Here are a few essentials I have on my list right now!

Bedding: comforter/mattress cover/zebra pillow/bird pillow
Bathroom: green towel set
Kitchen: plate/cups 

As you can tell, I have been focusing a lot on bedding right now, but bedding is super important!  I got all of my bedding from Target because everything is super affordable and they sell Twin XL, which is what you will need for most college dorms.  I went with all white simply because it is clean and goes with everything!

The other item I have made sure to buy is a mattress cover that is bed bug proof.  I'm not a total germ-a-phobe or anything, but I definitely want to sleep in a safe, clean bed!
 
Have you gotten any dorm goodies so far?  What have you purchased?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...