7/08/2015

Lemon Crazy

A few weeks ago Cathleen emailed me about a linkup she was doing-- the Bloggers Get Cookin' linkup.  For this linkup Cathleen asked each of us to pick one or two Pinterest recipes we had on our food board, but still had yet to try.  I thought this was such a fun, creative idea, so I gladly said I would join the linkup.


Although I don't share it on here much, I actually LOVE to cook-- bake specifically.  It is a really great way for me to relax and everyone always likes what I make, especially Seth and all of his little siblings.  For this linkup I decided to make an old Pinterest favorite and a new recipe as well.


The old favorite is this great lemon bar recipe, which I follow in it's entirety every time.  This new lemonade recipe I tried, however, is tweaked a little.  Instead of using coconut water-- not a big fan-- I switched it our for all water and only used 8 cups, as I like my lemonade tart.  I also didn't dye the simple syrup or put as much sugar in (I only used around a half a cup, maybe less).   

Overall, I really liked both recipes and will definitely be using them again!  If you are looking for some more recipes to try you can check out all the other posts in the linkup and my food board on Pinterest!

What are your favorite Pinterest recipes?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...