7/01/2015

Why I Love ban.do

Quality, affordable, fun-- three words that describe everything I love about ban.do!  In recent years, ban.do has really come out as a popular brand for the girls that want something a little different, but at a good price point.  I am happy to say that I now own a ban.do planner, which Anthro carries, and I could not be more in love.

Besides the fun sticker sheet and girl code throughout the planner, the organization is great for those who don't want the clutter of a to-do list and notes page for every date.  I like to have things plain and simple, and this planner is perfect.

Other features I love include the important dates page at the beginning of the planner, the notes page at the beginning of each month, and the monthly layout.

Here are a few other ban.do products I want to scoop up!





Are you a ban.do fan?  What are your favorite products?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...