7/20/2015

The T-Shirt Every Woman Needs

I don't know about you, but I have a very difficult time finding t-shirts that a) I like, b) that last, and c) that go well with everything.  What a surprise, Anthropologie has the t-shirt I was looking for and at a very reasonable cost-- even without my discount...the t.la tee (here is a link for the sale colors as well)!

full price top                            sale top  

These t-shirts are comfy, have a great fit, and, as far as I can tell, will last a very long time. Side note-- I have heard many customers and coworkers say they love their t.la shirts because they have a good lifetime!  Another tid bit about t.la shirts, they are made in America, which is very hard to find nowadays. 

So, if you haven't gone and tried a t.la tee on yet, I definitely recommend you do so.  And, go crazy and try a funky pant or skirt with it-- it is always good to get a little out of your comfort zone with fashion :)

What is your favorite tee? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...