2/01/2014

My Week + Saturday Links

This week has been so great for me!  I have been sleeping better, my first semester grades were a success, and my extra curriculars are wonderful and not stressful at all.  Oh, and an added bonus, my sunnies may be here today or Monday!  Overall, a very good week and one that I am very happy with.

Also, since I didn't post the usual Friday Five, I thought I should share some links with you.  I am already loving all the new items/inspirations popping up this month; especially all the wonderful Valentine's Day stuff!  So, here are some links that I am loving!


1. Mary Green is 30% off!

2. Check out these Valentine's Day treats from The Glitter Guide.

3. This NYC print from Note to Self.

4. This J.Crew look. 

5. This new arrival from Lilly Pulitzer. 

6. This Valentine's themed Kate Spade idiom bracelet.

7. These Valentine's Day outfits I created. 

8. This print from Elizabeth Mayville.

9. This post from Jackie at York Avenue (amazing photography skills!). 

10. This reading list from Carly, and her friends, at TCP. 

How was your week?  What are some of your favorite links?
  
  

2 comments:

  1. I'm getting so excited for v day too! :)

    AJ | TheAJMinute

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am obsessed with the Delia shift!!!!! I am loving your link up posts :)

    Ashley | History in High Heels

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...