1/26/2015

A Girl Can Dream Right?


Ever since leaving the city, I now want two things, A Frenchie and a Louis Vuitton Speedy 25.  The Frenchie I could probably pull at one point in my life, but the bag, I know it will be one of my first luxury self-purchases!

 When I thought about it more, I realized just how great it is to dream.  I know saving up money to buy a handbag sounds silly, but once I get that first great job and have everything settled, getting something for myself that I have always wanted will be a great way to celebrate.

Although it is just a dream right now, it is dreams that get us through and help us achieve the goals we want in life.  Setting milestones for ourselves helps us get to where we want to be and makes the long steps seem even more achievable.  Giving myself the dream of having a designer handbag makes me want to work even harder to get to where I want to be and I know one day I will make it!

Keep dreaming because if you work hard enough, dreams do come true!


6 comments:

  1. A Louis Vuitton would be one of those items you could pass down to a grand daughter. I would love to have one of their old school travel trunks to use as a coffee table

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Having purchase goals is great - they make you appreciate those expensive purchases that much more!
    xx, Mikkaela
    The Southwestern Prepster

    ReplyDelete
  3. A Louis Vuitton bag will be my first big girl purchase as well.
    It's always nice to treat yourself!

    xoxo, Jenny

    www.breakfastatlillys.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Couldn't have said it better! I have been dreaming of buying myself a David Yurman ring once I get into my real, "big girl" job

    Pick Your Beau

    ReplyDelete
  5. A bag like that is a great investment because you will have it forever and it's a classic piece that will never go out of style. Put a little bit away each week even if its just change and you will have it one day!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen, sista! Can't wait to have the money to walk into a Kate Spade store and be able to buy something without worrying about the price!
    Rachel | The Quirky Collegiate

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...