1/28/2015

Sloane Tea

After following their Instagram account and researching a little more about their company, I knew I had to get my hands on some Sloane tea.  All of their blends looked amazing and I thought their containers were so pretty!  Lucky for me, Francois Payard in NYC carries some of Sloane's teas, so I picked up a tin for myself to try...

And, it was nothing short of fantastic.  Sloane's teas taste absolutely delicious and a teaspoon of leaves goes a long way.  I was able to use just that much for about three cups of tea, which is pretty great for tea leaves. 

Another thing I really like about Sloane, the quality they ensure.  Sloane takes pride in knowing that their teas come from some of the best tea gardens around the world, meaning you will be getting some pretty high-quality tea!




 If you are looking for a new tea to try, I definitely recommend Sloane-- you won't be disappointed!

Are you an avid tea drinker? Have you tried Sloane tea before?

 

4 comments:

  1. I'm not a big tea drinker but I hear there are tons of benefits of being one!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing Tea! Love Payard! So love their teas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. My mom is a huge tea drinker so I'll definitely tell her to try Sloane.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've never tried their tea but I love Payard- the BEST macaroons!
    -Emma
    The Daily Dil-emma || http://www.emmasheehy.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...