1/30/2015

Looks for Valentine's Day

I like to plan ahead, which always includes my outfits, especially when they are for special occasions.  Valentine's Day is one of my favorite days of the year and I love picking out the perfect outfit for the day-- this year that includes a new dress from Anthropologie (I promise I haven't broken my resolution; I have spent no savings money!), some nude heels, Jo Malone perfume, and my favorite Chanel lipstick!

If you are still struggling to pick out your Valentine's Day outfit, or if you just want to get some ideas, here are a few looks I put together!

dress/top/pants/necklace/earrings/tote/clutch/flats/t-strap heels
I love that dress from Anthro.  It's not the dress, but it would be gorgeous for a more formal Valentine's Day!  The metallic ballet flats or the t-straps would look adorable, and of course the Kate Spade clutch-- totally wish I could splurge on that or the tote!

If you planned on doing something a little less formal, I thought a peplum top paired with pink pants would be perfect!  The metallic ballet flats would probably look best, or even a pair of converse; and, of course, you could pair it with the Kate Spade heart tote, which I have had my eyes on since the last spring fashion week!

What are you wearing for Valentine's Day?  Do you like to plan ahead?
 
 

5 comments:

  1. Cute looks! I really like the red dress!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Anthro dress, the red is so perfect for Valentine's Day!

    xoxo, SS

    www.TheSouthernStylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great picks, love the peplum top - they are always a classic!
    xx, Mikkaela
    thesouthwesternprepster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love that red dress! Such a gorgeous shade!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  5. That peplum top is so pretty, perfect for a more casual V-Day!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...