1/12/2015

Time

While grappling for post ideas last night and munching on some popcorn, I thought to myself, it is amazing how much time I have spent thinking and not coming up with anything.  So, thus I came across the subject of time.


It is amazing how fast time flies; how what seemed like four, long, never-ending years of high school really felt like one; and how fast college auditions and deadlines came up, when they seemed like they were months away.  Time is so fleeting and so precious and it amazes me how much of that time we don't even realize passes.

With it being the new year and all, I have been thinking of trying to make the most out of 2015.  I want to be able to spend time with the people I love and I want to make a difference in the world, even if it is small.  I want to relish in every minute I have and try something new, and I think 365 days is a pretty good time frame to do that!

So, here is to time and a bright new day!

4 comments:

  1. Hope you have a great year Hunter!

    -Cheers!
    Sophia B.
    CaliforniaBelleBlog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope 2015 brings you many great things!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wait, college will fly by even faster than high school! Enjoy every moment of your senior year, you'll carry these memories with you forever.
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. There's nothing like a new year to gain a fresh outlook! Hope you have a fabulous year!

    -xo Cait
    www.preppyinpastels.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...