1/01/2015

My 2015 New Year's Resolution


After spending way, way too much this holiday season, I have decided that I am going to take a two month shopping hiatus.  I just can't be spending the money, as I need to save for college, and I really don't "need" have the stuff I buy.  It is really difficult not to buy, however, because I am constantly surrounded by clothes, jewelry, and what have you at work.

So far, I have picked up my share from Anthropologie-- two dresses, two sweaters, a t-shirt, a blouse, a skirt, a wool cardigan, a pink peacoat, and a pair of earrings.  Luckily it all wasn't too expensive because of my discount, but still I really don't need to buy anything more for the time being.

I am hoping that I can also stop spending money on coffee all the time.  It amazes me with work and school how much I spend just getting a cup of coffee!  I think I am going to try and take my own, as well as take my own food to eat instead of buying.  It will make things a lot cheaper!

So, that is my lofty new year's goal haha, what is yours?

 

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree about spending money, I try an be conscious of my purchases and make sure they're quality... not quantity purchases so I feel less guilty!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...