1/13/2015

What Is with This Weather

I tell you, Ohio weather is crazy.  Last week we had a delay due to wind chills and below zero weather, and now it is raining; and, to top it off, we are going to be nearing 50 degrees by the end of this week, like what?!?!

Anyway, with the weather being so bipolar, there are certain pieces I always have on hand!  

I think Hunter boots or some sort of rain boot is a must for every woman.  They come in so handy for colder, snowy weather and are perfect for rainy days as well; plus, they last a long time.  I had a pair of the kid's Hunter boots for three years before getting a new pair-- the reason I got a new pair: I dropped a milk carton out of the car, it splattered, got all over the boots, I didn't wash it off, the enzymes stained the rubber.  If that accident hadn't happened, I would still be wearing those boots 24/7!

I also recommend having a coat that can function as a rain jacket, or both a winter coat and rain jacket!  I can't even begin to tell you how many times a year I pull out my trench coat or my peacoat!

Hopefully the weather will calm down soon haha!

What is your weather like?

6 comments:

  1. I'm from Cincinnati and my wardrobe has at least ten different raincoats and rain boot combinations :) It's the only way I can feel cute while still being warm and snuggly.
    - Rachel Stock | The Quirky Collegiate
    www.thequirkycollegiate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The weather in Ohio sounds like Nashville weather in the winter - one day it could be 70 and the next day it could be snowing, you just never know what you are going to get. Love your picks!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Joules boots! The bow in the back makes the winter a lot more bearable, right?!

    Julia || Closet de Jules
    Recent Post: Think Warm Thoughts - Lilly Pulitzer

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love my Hunter boots! Along with a warm coat and accessories, they're a must for Chicago winters!

    xo, Laura
    http://www.brightandbeautifulblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love my pair of Hunters -- they're shearling lined and so so warm!

    xo Jen
    Skirt The Rules

    ReplyDelete
  6. Joules and Hunter boots are my two favorites! My Hunters certainly go with more, but I can't resist the sweet bow on my Joules :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...