1/06/2015

So, How Was Vacation?

Now that I finally have things back in order, here is a little overview of my winter vacation went... It was WONDERFUL.  I hardly ever get away from work and Cincinnati, so it was great to be somewhere else for a change and enjoy a small break.

I had never been to Chicago (well, once when I was like five, but I don't remember any of it), and I must say I really like it.  The streets are so clean, the shopping is great, and most people we met were really nice and welcoming; however, I still plan to live in NYC haha.

We also traveled to Minneapolis, home to the Mall of America.  Seth and I didn't get any pictures because it was a) too cold and b) everyone, except us, got the stomach flu, so we didn't go out too much.  Nonetheless, Minneapolis is a really fun city and the Mall of America was pretty darn amazing-- it literally had everything!

Now for some pictures of the Windy City!

   
What did you do over break?  Any fun vacation details?

 

2 comments:

  1. These photos are so beautiful and it sounds like you all had a wonderful time, despite a few getting sick. Hope 2015 is treating you well!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chicago is my favorite city to visit, there is so much to do there. Glad you had a fun little adventure (and avoided getting sick!).
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...