1/05/2015

Shoes Every Woman Needs

If you hadn't noticed, I am kind of a shoe addict (and a lipstick addict, but that's another story).  Anyways, while on vacation, I picked up two new pairs of shoes and it got me thinking, what are some basic shoes everyone needs? 

I have tons of shoes, but there are a few pairs that I don't think I could live without... well I probably could, but they definitely help give me wardrobe options!  Here are a few pairs of shoes that I think every woman needs!

nude heels/black flats/foldable flats/evening shoes/Hunter boots/riding boots/booties

I know there are a couple of shoes that are a little pricey, but they are worth it; you can also find the more expensive options on sale at Nordstrom Rack or Saks Off 5th, which is what I always do!

Out of all of these shoes, however, I think you really need a pair of the Yosi Samra foldable flats.  They are perfect for changing into at work and they are super comfortable.  They are also not super expensive as far as foldable flats go, and they are great quality.  I carry mine in my purse everywhere I go!

What are your go-to shoes? Are there any other shoes you recommend?

 

4 comments:

  1. Yes to all of these! Especially the nude pumps, ballet flats, riding boots, and hunter boots!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks. Next time there is a friends and family sale at one of the major department stores I want to buy a pair of Hunter boots!
    -Alex
    www.monstermisa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Definitely a great list! I'm still waiting to buy a pair of Hunters because they sold out so quickly at the last sale I found!
    xx, Mikkaela
    <a href="thesouthwesternprepster.blogspot.com>thesouthwesternprepster.blogspot.com</a>

    ReplyDelete
  4. The best part about spending a little more money on these staples is that they will last forever if you take care of them!

    xoxo, SS

    www.TheSouthernStylista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...