4/15/2015

Beach Bag Essentials

Over the weekend Sydney from Sincerely, Syd asked me to participate in her Beach Bag Essentials Link up with Victoria from Memphis Made and I thought it was a great idea since summer is on the rise.

In my beach bag, I always have the general beach essentials (towel, suncreen, etc.), but also some fun accessories.  I really want to get a sunhat before the summer to protect my head from getting sunburnt and, of course, Anthropologie has tons of cute options.  I also plan on bringing some reading along-- How To Be Parisian Wherever You Are is what I plan to read this summer!

Lastly, I always make sure to bring some water! 

http://sincerelysyd9.blogspot.com/2015/04/beach-bag-essentials-linkup.html
What do you carry in your beach bag?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...