4/21/2015

The Laundress


One of the great perks of working retail: free samples!  Although we don't get many, we occasionally get sample through work and I always love when we do.  Last week, we got a free sample of delicate wash from The Laundress and I loved it!

  Granted, not everyone has time to hand wash delicates, but it is such a treat when you can.  I took the time out (okay like two in morning haha) to try out the Laundress and I must say, I think I may invest in some of their products for college.  Their products are all natural and smell amazing, and if you don't like scent they have products that are scent-free too!

Anthropologie carries some of the line's most iconic products, however, you can find all of their products here!

Have you ever tried the Laundress?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...