4/06/2015

Easter Sunday

 
Normally, my family doesn't do much for Easter.  We usually go out to eat or maybe go to a movie, but we never have a huge Easter celebration.  This year, however, we did!

Seth's family is pretty religious, so I went to Easter Sunday service with them at our local church and then my parents and I went over for an early Easter dinner!  It was so much fun and I loved getting to spend time with their family, even though I do all the time. 


Since I went to church this year, I thought it would be the perfect opportunity for an Easter dress!  Of course, Anthropologie had just what I needed (I did not break my no spending rule, it was an Easter gift from my parents)!

How was your Easter?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...