4/22/2015

Prep on a Budget Reads

Over the summer, I try to catch up on all of the books I want to read, but this year I get to start early because I am pretty much done with school at this point.  Besides the few AP exams I will be taking and a few classes, I haven't been doing too much, so there is a little time at the end of the day for me to read-- I love it!

Reading, to me, is such a relaxing habit and I hope to keep up with that habit through college.  Reading keeps me grounded and helps me understand my situation/rationalize what is going on in my life.  Here are two books that I am loving right now...

 
1. How to Be Parisian Wherever You Are by Anne Berest, Audrey Diwan, Caroline de Maigret, and Sophie Mas: This book is wonderful on so many levels.  The witty humor is so refreshing to read and I love hearing what french women have to say about the true french women.  I also enjoy the bits of life advice this book gives!

2. Revenge Wears Prada: The Devil Returns by Lauren Weisberger:  If you have been following my blog since last summer, you know that I got hooked on The Devil Wears Prada.  When I found out about the second book in the series, I knew I had to read it.  I haven't started this book yet, but will after I finish #1!

What books are you loving right now?  Are you in the daily routine of reading?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...