4/09/2015

Going Bold with Curate

Over the summer I worked with a great local boutique, Curate in Hyde Park, and I finally used my gift card to buy something there!  There were so many great choices, but Curate has a great collection of high-fashion, bold pieces so I opted for one of those (a great structured bodice).  I love it!  Although it isn't something I could wear everyday, it is perfect for date nights, summer lunches, and fun strolls out on the town!

top (Curate-- currently unavailable)/jeans/bag/glasses (Anthropologie-- currently unavailable, similar ones here!)

Another item I love in these pictures-- my Rebecca Minkoff Mini Mab!  I found this one at Nordstrom Rack, but there are tons of new colors at Nordstrom!

If you haven't checked out Curate, you should!  They ship their items as well ;)

Do you own any bold pieces?  Which are your favorite?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...