4/10/2015

Check it Out

So, you may or may not have noticed that my blog changed a little bit... okay a lot a bit ;)  Prep on a Budget got a face lift that was in the works for about three months and I think it looks AH mazing!!  I cannot wait to start blogging more on this platform!

The reasons for the change:

1. I wanted something more streamlined
2. Something more professional
3. And something that matched me a little more

As I addressed in a post a few weeks ago, I no longer have a super preppy style, so now my blog matches more of what my style actually is and I love it!

What do you think of the new design?

P.S. If you want your blog re-designed please go to Anna from Undeniably Social.  She is fantastic and is great at listening to your design ideas:)

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...