4/14/2015

The Health Challenge

 via

It seems that April is becoming the month of challenges and resolutions for me.  Along with my no shopping challenge, which I am happy to announce is going along swimmingly, I am also going to start a health challenge.

Over the past couple of months, it has come to my attention that haven't been eating the best, drinking enough water, or feeling too great.  After I had a huge breakout last week, I decided it was time for a change.  From here on out I am cutting sweets out of my diet with the exception of chocolate (dark of course) and popcorn because, I just can't give those things up.

Although this challenge will be difficult, I know that it will be good for me and I can't wait to see how much it affects my life.

On top of the health challenge, I will also be attempting to work out in the summer.  After months of talking and persuading, Seth has finally gotten me to agree to run with him over the summer.  New running shoes are one great perk of that haha, and feeling healthier of course!

Are you making challenges for yourself?  What are some of the challenges you've created for yourself?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...