4/29/2015

Signature

While I was reading How to Be Parisian Wherever You Are, I got to the section about a timeless essential.  It is different for every woman, but to that woman, it is something she can wear with anything, any day, any time.

This got me thinking, what is my timeless wardrobe piece?  I then realized, I don't think I have one.  I love my Mini Mab, but I don't associate it with Hunter Thiers, and I have quite a few favorite pieces of clothing, but I can't wear them everyday.  

So, now I am on the hunt for the perfect timeless piece-- it should be understated, go with everything, and look great no matter what!  Here are a few things I am thinking of...

 watch/jean jacket/sneakers/lipstick/hat/bag

A good leather bag, a pair of sneakers you can wear with almost any outfit, or a cute hat-- any of those I know would be items I would use all the time; however, I also really like the jacket too, and I need a new one!

I also love the watch and the lipstick (which I already own).  Both go with everything and are items I would use every day. 

What is your timeless signature piece?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...