4/20/2015

It's Decided

After a long period of debate, I have finally figured out where I will be attending school in the fall... NKU!  I love both schools I was deciding between, but NKU just seemed to be the best option.

That said, I am so excited for college next year!  I cannot wait to get started with all of my classes and meet some of my classmates.  I have already met a few and it will be great to get to know them better next year.

I am also super excited about dorms next year!  Hopefully I will have an apartment style dorm with a kitchen-- I love cooking my own food.  I'm nervous to meet my new roommates, but I bet everything will turn out just fine :)

Where are you going in the fall?  Anyone gonna be close to NKU?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...