6/30/2015

Just Fishin' Around

t-shirt/pants (c/o but similar pair here)/sunglasses (c/o but here is a similar style)

Back in January/February I found these fun pants at Anthro and I just had to have them.  One little known fact about me is that I love fish!  I actually have a goldfish that I saved from a fair.  His name is Marlow and he will be coming to NYU with me in the fall!  These pants remind me of him, so I always call them my Marlow pants.

But, let's talk about this t-shirt though.  This is, of course, another Anthro buy, but it is so necessary for any woman's wardrobe.  The t.la t-shirts come in so many different colors, are affordable, and there are literally a million different ways to style them! 

Do you have a fun pair of pants?  How do you style your essential tee?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...