8/14/2015

A Break from Shopping

 (I did buy this shirt haha, but I will officially be taking the shopping break starting in September)

So, I am ACTUALLY going to take a shopping break.  I always say that, and as both Abbey and Seth know, it never really works out well.  I was supposed to take a break this month, but, with employee appreciation and going back to school, I ended up spending my money again.  I do, however, have a good reason:  I will NOT be shopping (clothes, shoes, and accessories that is) while in NYC.

I really want to take those months to save up money to pay off my loans and, to be honest, I am really excited about doing it because I feel like I will actually follow through this time.  I don't need anything else and I really want to be able to write about more than what I want to buy and what I just bought.  I also really want to be able to post more of my outfits, and with a more streamlined wardrobe, I feel like that will be much more feasible!

So, this fall, look for more outfits, more recommendations other than Anthro, and all of my thoughts on school!  I can't wait to share them all with you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...