8/11/2015

Chill Pill


I have a tendency to get upset over the smallest things, which of course happened just yesterday.  There are times in my life that I have become so frustrated because of other people, something that I saw online, or just being late to an event.  However, after meditating yesterday during my morning yoga, I realized I should stop getting frustrated because it just gets in the way of my own success.

Yes, there are things that will get under your skin, but when you let that happen you stop yourself from asking the question, why not me? Why not now?  I am huge believer in making your own success and that is exactly what I need to do.  By disallowing myself to get frustrated with minor incidents, I know I can be more driven and less distracted, ultimately making it easier for me to focus on myself and not others.

This is the exact mindset I am going to have when I go to school in the fall (omg only 3 weeks!!).  It is seriously the only way I know I can stay positive and be happy being me, because who else would I rather be?  Haha, I didn't mean for that to rhyme, but it is such a true statement and I can't wait to see what the future brings!

Have you ever felt frustrated over the small things?  How do you cope?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...