8/06/2015

August Anthro Edits: Back to School

Last week, I was invited to be part of a back to school linkup with Cathleen and Nicole and I am so happy to be participating in the back to school fashion linkup.  Since all I wear is Anthro and since always post a monthly Anthro edit, I figured it would be perfect to combine the two.

For this month's Anthro edits, I pulled together some great pieces for school that any high school or college girl would love.  I am especially enjoying all of the great casual pieces Anthro is bringing in this fall!  So, without further ado, here are the August #BloggersBTS Edits!



military jacket/polka dot blouse/turtleneck tank/t-shirt dress/cardigan/jeans/flats/pendant necklace/felt floppy hat/scarf

The two items I really want to point out in this month's edits are the polka dot top and the t-shirt dress.  Both are great for school and are still super fashionable, and, as an added bonus, are amazingly comfortable!  If you are in the market for a new top or dress, I highly recommend you look into these two!

Another piece I love, and love year round, are the AG Stevie Ankle Jeans.  They are pricy, but are the best jeans I've owned and will last a long time.  They have nothing but good reviews from all of our Anthro usuals.

What are your favorite pieces for school? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...