8/13/2015

Glimpse of Gail: My Friend's New Blog

(from Abbey's great Insta!)

After a little bit of convincing, my friend Abbey (Abigail, thus the title) decided to start her own blog and I could not be more excited for her!  Her blog, A Glimpse of Gail, will cover not only Abbey's personal style, but her favorite reads and eats as well.

To start off the month, Abbey plans on writing style profiles of major designers or fashion icons.  This month she chose to write about Coco Chanel, a great and classic option in my opinion, and very well written to; There is so much I never knew about her!

Along with the style profiles, Glimpse of Gail will cover wardrobe essentials every season, so be on the lookout for a fall post coming soon!  If you are as into Audrey Hepburn as I am, I know you will love it because Abbey is pulling some of this season's essentials from Audrey's looks!

To read Abbey's blog and learn more about her, click here.  You can also find her on Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram!

Please go check her out and follow along for some great posts!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...