8/19/2015

National Girlfriend's Day: Help a Girl Out

I'm normally not one to post about health aside from Yoga and relationships, however, National Girlfriend's Day really sparked my interest.  It is a day all about empowering women to take their health into their own hands, which I love; however, I feel like a lot of us, including myself, are very unsure of where to start when it comes to our health.

Since I am just now in college I am really starting to learn how to take care of myself, but there are a lot of things I don't know.  Luckily, I was introduced to Oscar Insurance and their fun info graphic for my blog (It is so cute, easy to follow, and super helpful, especially if you are where I am right now)!  They are running an awareness campaign to highlight the seriousness of empowering your girlfriends to concentrate on their health.
 I hope this info graphic was helpful and I hope it helps you to take your health into your own hands!  Feel free to save it and use it as a reference as you navigate growing up, and Happy National Girlfriend's Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...