8/10/2015

Kate Spade Address Book

I cannot tell you how long I have been looking for an address book!  It seems like they aren't hardly made anymore, mostly because we store so much info on our phones or computers now, but, despite all odds, I found one.

Yesterday, I got an email regarding Kate Spade's new arrivals and sure enough they had the perfect addresses and occasions book.  I can't wait to start adding all of my addresses and finally having a place where I can find everyone's address without having to search my entire phone-- I have a particular knack for never having or losing people's addresses all the time.

So, if you are in the market for a cute address book, I recommend Kate Spade!

Do you keep your addresses in a book still?  Where did you find yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...