8/12/2015

Roman Holiday

As many of you know, I am kind of obsessed with Audrey Hepburn.  She is my fashion icon and a person I deeply admire.  That is why I decided to recreate her iconic look from Roman Holiday.  This was her first major film and thus her first debut with the iconic Audrey style (did you know she helped design her costumes for every film and kept a lot of them too??), thus I thought it was the perfect outfit to recreate!


This skirt is perfect and seriously worth the investment.  It has to be one of the best fits I have had in a long time and it looks cute with every top in my wardrobe-- I seriously have to stop myself from wearing it all the time!

Do you have a favorite inspired look?  Who is your fashion icon?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...