6/08/2015

A Few of My Favorite Musical Numbers



In honor of the Tony Awards last night (congratulations to all the winners!!) I thought I would share with you a few of my favorite songs from my favorite musicals.  I'm sure many of you know, but if you don't, I am going to NYU for Theatre, so it might be a good idea if I introduce you to a few pieces I love :)

1. Beautiful (the opening number) from Heathers the Musical: Such a fun piece and probably one of my favorite opening numbers EVER!

2. He Lives in You Reprise from the Lion King: How can anyone not love Lion King?!?  It definitely a crowd favorite and a fun choice for anyone.

3. Welcome to the Renaissance from Something Rotten:  Another great opening number from a great new musical!

4. You're the Top from Anything Goes:  Forever love Sutton Foster.

I've got quite a few more favorites, but I figured these would be a good starting list for my readers!

Are you a musical fan?  What is your favorite?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...