6/19/2015

My Favorite Lipsticks

A little bit of a late post today as I went to the premiere of Inside Out last night with Abbey-- so good, kind of scary, really emotional, but totally worth going to the midnight premiere after work for!

Anyway, many of you know that I don't really wear makeup with the exception of lipstick, so I thought I would share a few of my favorite brands and colors.

 
Albeit Lipstick in Peony: A great color for fair skin and lasts for a really long time!
 Chanel Rouge Allure in Etonnante: By far my favorite lipstick ever.  It is exactly like Audrey Hepburn's signature color in Breakfast at Tiffany's and it lasts an entire 6 hour shift at work!
 YSL Rouge Volupte in Opera Rose: A recent purchase and a new favorite.  It doesn't last as long as Chanel, but the color is gorgeous and feels so light on the lips!

What is your favorite lipstick?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...