6/05/2015

Prep on a Budget Goes Camping

It is probably fairly easy to tell from my blog that camping isn't my thing.  I love nature, but sleeping outside in nature is another story, plus I am super claustrophobic and am definitely pampered haha.


However, my friends convinced me to go camping and, not only was I the only one old enough to reserve the campsite, but i had a great time.  Getting the chance to bond with my friends was great and we all had such a fun time just hanging out, attempting to cook using a campfire, and running around looking for firewood to even keep the fire alive.  We also had the joy of hearing some animal noise that we think may have been a platypus, but we still have yet to determine. 

Needless to say, I think I will be camping again sometime!

What your camping experiences?  Any fun stories?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...