6/23/2015

Where Do I Shop Besides Anthro?

 via

Working at Anthropologie means that I shop there 24/7 because we generally have to wear their clothes to work; however, that does not mean I only shop at Anthropologie.  Although, most of my wardrobe is made up of Anthro pieces, I still shop at...
 
1. Nordstrom/Nordstrom Rack: Nordstrom has and will always be one of my go-to stores.  I love everything there and often get my shoes/accessories there.

2. Free People: Okay, so it is technically a part of Anthro, but still it is quite different and I really like their shoe selection as well.  Right now, I have my eyes on a pair of slippers from them.

3. Sephora: I only ever wear lipstick, but when I do it is usually from Sephora or Nordstrom.  I hardly ever buy Anthro beauty products even though I have heard they are wonderful. 

So, only three stores, but not completely Anthro right?  What are your favorite stores to shop at? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...