6/24/2015

Shoes of Prey


While searching around Nordstrom's website, I cam along a really cute pair of Mary Jane style shoes and said to myself, I need to know that brand.  The brand is called Shoes of Prey and they actually don't design shoes.  Yes, that is right, they do not design shoes, but guess who does... YOU!

Shoes of Prey is an online shoe company dedicated to helping women create their dream shoe at a reasonable price.  My first thought, they probably don't have tons of selection, but boy was I wrong.  They have so many materials, patterns, and shoe styles to choose from!  The possibilities are endless.  Here are a few shoes I created in their design lab.


Okay, so the Dorothy inspired heels are amazing, but lets be real, how much could I really wear those with (knowing me, I would find a way because they are so gorgeous).  However, I am thinking I may save up to buy the first pair because how can you go wrong with such a classic style.  Plus, the materials are great and each pair of shoes is made BY HAND! Can it get any better?

To design your sole mate, you can go here and to learn more about Shoes of Prey, click here

If you design a pair let me know!  I would love to see it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...