6/12/2015

Summer Blogging Goal

top/skirt/glasses (Anthropologie, similar here)/shoes (Nordstrom Rack, similar here)

Over the weekend, Jamie from The Fashion Newcomer sent out an email about having a big link up sharing our summer blogging goal or goals.  Setting goals is always a good thing to do, so I thought this would be the perfect opportunity for me to set a goal for my blog.

I originally started my blog as a fashion blog, but lately I think it has come more of an advice blog.  There is no problem with sharing advice-- I'm sure that my readers love that too; however, I miss sharing my outfits.  The only reason I haven't been is because of the time it takes to get pictures taken.  I used to make the time and now I really want to make the time again because I have so many great pieces I want to share with everyone!

So, my goal is share more of my outfits with all of my readers!

What is your summer blogging goal?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...