6/25/2015

Jewelry

One thing I never can convince myself to buy is jewelry.  First of all, Seth always gets me jewelry and secondly, it seems to be last on the totem pole as far as my wardrobe money is concerned; however, I have been trying to break that habit.  Now, I'm not saying that it is totally reasonable for me to just spend, spend, spend, but I think adding jewelry to my wardrobe instead of more clothes or, god forbid, shoes, is probably a good thing.

Lucky for me, Anthro always has a great selection and this piece caught my eye...

 
The one piece of jewelry I could convince myself of buying is a necklace because I actually have very few.  I wanted something quirky, but still dainty and feminine, and this bauble seemed to be the perfect fit!  I cannot wait to get it in the mail! 

What piece of jewelry are you looking to add to your collection?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...