2/02/2014

Coco Chanel on Fashion

While scrolling through Pinterest this morning, I found this quote that I thought I should share with you!

 via
I have never heard fashion described better, and of course who to describe it this way, but Coco Chanel.  Fashion is not only the way we dress, but the way we live and express ourselves and that is why I think fashion is so fascinating!  The idea of self expression is amazing and I love that we are able to let that flourish through our clothes; that we are able to be unique in what we wear, so that our personality is heard.  All I have to say is Coco Chanel gets it haha!
  
 

8 comments:

  1. And you get it too, Hunter. Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that quote Hunter! Coco Chanel is such an inspiring person.

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Coco Chanel knows all

    kira
    {apairofchicpearls.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  4. love your blog!

    ooh-la-laaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nominated you for the Liebster Award, please check my blog tomorrow for more info!

    kira
    {apairofchicpearls.blogspot.com}

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the idea of fashion as self expression. For me, I can be preppy in KS one day and in ripped tights and wildfox the next day, so I love this!

    AJ | TheAJMinute

    ReplyDelete
  7. Coco Chanel is definitely the queen of fashion and quotes! Love it!

    -Regina
    preppy-go-lucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow what a great quote, thanks so much for sharing!!

    xo mk
    thegoldhattedlover.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...