2/14/2014

Five on Friday

First of all, Happy Valentine's Day everyone!  As I said before I won't be doing much today since I won't see Jason until tomorrow, but I will be going to brunch with one of my friends and I am so excited.  We are going to a little tea house and I will make sure I fill you in on all the little details tomorrow; in the meantime, here are some of the things I am loving this week! 
1. My necklace from Pockets and Lace (C/O, but available in fuchsia): Use code PREP2014 for 25% off your purchase!

2.  I might be getting glasses, but at least there are some cute frames.

3. My Lilly Pulitzer coffee mug, however still missing my Alice and Olivia one :(

4. A little touch of NYC in my room! 

5. Pattern Play! 

What are you loving this week?
 
 

7 comments:

  1. I really like that necklace!

    Lauren,
    http://www.atouchofsoutherngrace.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That necklace is adorable! My top 5 for this week are on my latest post :)

    XX, SS || seersuckersass.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glasses are a great way to change up an outfit so there is a pro to having bad eyes haha! Have a good weekend!
    -Alex
    http://www.monstermisa.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVING those leopard flats!
    Natalie Murphy
    http://www.thepdxprepster.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the flats with the dotted shirt!

    -Regina
    preppy-go-lucky.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I loveee that Lilly coffee mug! And those glasses from Warby Parker - I just got the Chamberlain frames in tortoiseshell, and I love them!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...